Diploma of Business
IELTS certificates are recognised worldwide as a means of entry to vocational and university courses. The IELTS courses includes authentic IELTS-style tests which students take in class and are ideal for any student who would like to have a better, all-round command of English.
The IELTS exam tests students on the 4 following skills:
Why study IELTS with NCVE?
This Diploma of Business course is designed for people who wish to develop skills to work in a variety of management roles across many industry sectors.
It is ideal for individuals who want to step up to a leadership position within a company or are managing a business and are looking to increase the skills required to successfully run and grow that business.
The successful achievement of this skill set will result in a Statement of Attainment in BSB30120 Certificate III in Business and requires you to complete the units listed below:
Process customer complaints
Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Organise personal work priorities and development
- Develop your business knowledge and managements skills
- Lead diverse groups
- Implement modern operational planning techniques
- Coach, develop and encourage staff
- Set and achieve performance targets
- Engage in conflict resolution
Subject to change
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace [C]
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources [C]
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others [C]
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBOPS505 Manage organizational customer service
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability [C]
- BSBHRM531 Coordinate health and wellness programs
- SIRXMKT006 Develop a social media strategy
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans [C]
- Project consultant
- Senior administrator
- Office manager
- Executive assistant
- Executive officer
- Program coordinator
For those wanting to effectively manage the work of others while adding value and reviewing management practices.
Online, distance and work-based learning activities.
Diploma of Business BSB50120 / CRICOS 107977J (56 weeks)
*Course starting from 24th April 2023*
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.