IELTS EAP Preparation
IELTS certificates are recognised worldwide as a means of entry to vocational and university courses as well as permanent residency and citizenship. The IELTS course includes authentic IELTS-style tests which students take in class and are suited for any student who would like to have a better, all-round command of English.
The IELTS exam tests students on the following 4 skills:
Why study IELTS with NCVE?
- Improve your listening, speaking, reading, writing and grammatical skills.
- Receive regular practice tests to monitor your progress and guide you on areas of improvement.
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification.
- Be taught by experienced IELTS exam preparation teachers.
- Learn English in a relaxed, friendly, and comfortable learning environment.
The successful achievement of this skill set will result in a Statement of Attainment in BSB30120 Certificate III in Business and requires you to complete the units listed below:
Process customer complaints
Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Organise personal work priorities and development
Student VISA holders, tourist visa holders, English as Second Language (ESL) individuals with residency.
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate General English
- IELTS 5.0
Who is it for?
Each of our IELTS/EAP English courses run for 12 weeks but can be studied for up to 24 weeks.
NCVE understands the importance of a flexible approach to training and uses purpose-designed materials that focus on the learner’s needs.
Course dates and hours
All IELTS courses are 20 hours per week.
NCVE has Morning, Afternoon and Evening classes (subject to availability).
Classes start every Monday.
* Courses and timetables are subject to change based on availability.
Two levels available:
- IELTS Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate
- IELTS-EAP Advanced
* Each student is tested to ensure they are placed in the correct level
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.