ELICOS TEACHERS (Casual)
We are currently looking for casual ELICOS teachers for our International School in Brisbane.
- degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other)
- a suitable TESOL qualification eg. DELTA / CELTA preferred
or qualification that contains TESOL as a method.
Additional Qualifications as an advantage
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Qualifications or background in Business / Leadership and Management
Applicants should have:
Experience in teaching any/all of the following ELICOS Courses:
- General English Levels 1-6;
- EAP – English For Academic Purposes;
- Cambridge Examination Courses in FCE/CAE
- Business English;
- Study Tours.
All applicants must aspire to contribute to the development of a new International College in a dynamic and professional International ELT environment.
Role: ELICOS: Teacher of English to International Students
Salary: According to experience.
- Planning – preparing, delivering, evaluating and reviewing ELT Curricula, Syllabi and Lessons.
- Classroom Practice – Delivering motivating, stimulating and enjoyable lessons, using a range of methods, techniques and materials.
- Monitoring student Progress – Monitoring, recording and reporting student progress and Intervention Strategies.
Assessment Designing, setting, marking, recording and reporting formative and summative tests/assessments..
- Monitoring Attendance Records – Monitoring,recording and reporting student attendances.
- Student Counselling – Coordinating and undertaking academic student counselling sessions as specified.
- Administration – Completing all administration tasks in compliance with the ESOS Framework; National Code Standards; National ELICOS Standards.
- Conduct – Developing and maintaining good working relations with students, colleagues, personnel Senior Staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Professional Development – Committing to the continuous improvement and development of NCVE through participating in Professional Development opportunities; Evaluations, Teaching Observation and Performance Appraisal Programmes.
NCVE is an established RTO with a rich history in Australia of assisting students to realise their potential and achieve their career goals. We have been operating for over 20 years and offer our students a wide range of ELICOS and Vocational Courses. NCVE International has been developed in response to meeting the growing global demand for General, Professional, Vocational and Academic English Language skills leading to a variety of Study and Career Pathways including:
- Cert IV in Leadership & Management;
- Diploma of Business;
- Diploma of Leadership and Management;
- Higher Education and University Courses.
NCVE International College is located close to Southbank, the Cultural Precinct and West End, close to shops, cafes and bars, with good public transport links via bus, train, City Cat and cycle-ways.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mrs Linda Towler (Academic Manager) on 07 3910 0043.
Retail/Business Trainer & Assessor (Full-time)
We are currently looking for a Trainer & Assessor with Qualifications and Industry experience in Business and Retail working out of our Wollongong Campus. We are looking for a dynamic trainer & assessor to join our growing team who is:
- details focused;
- experienced and quality-focused; and
- able to work in a team environment.
The role of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Conduct quality training and assessment that supports the requirements under the Australian Qualifications Framework and the Australian Vet Framework. Ensuring adherence to Standards for RTO’s 2015 with particular focus on maintaining and recording evidence requirements;
- Play an active role in acquiring and maintaining student enrolments through a variety of marketing, networking and relationship building activities; and
- Support NCVE in any capacity it may require that utilizes your existing skills or skills it is prepared to develop with you.
The key responsibilities of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Maintain personal qualifications and professional development as required by legislation to perform the role of a trainer for a Registered Training Organisation;
- Conduct all training sessions utilising the resources supplied by NCVE and maintain the integrity of their intended delivery methods, durations and assessment requirements
- Proactively participate in ensuring continuous improvement of our resources, delivery and assessment methods
- Promote NCVE as the preferred provider of training through job active providers, local business, local associations and the general community
- Ensure all student records are maintained as per NCVE policy and student confidentiality is maintained.
- Play an active part in fostering a team environment through sharing and seeking best practice with/from your colleagues
- Uphold the Mission & Objectives of NCVE through your daily actions, attitudes and behaviours
The successful applicant must be well-presented, current qualifications and work experience, a high level of communication and good computer skills. This position is full-time.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to email@example.com
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mr Steven Millard (CEO) on 02 4478 2500.