China and South East Asia Regional Marketing Manager – Brisbane
National College of Vocational Education is one of Australia’s leading training providers. The college was initially established in 1998 and we have been delivering exceptional vocational training across Queensland, New South Wales and the Australian is time. We also teach English and Business courses to International Students out of our International College in Brisbane. We are a quality and student-focused college that has had continued steady growth over the years.
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic Regional Marketing Manager to join our Brisbane International School team to assist in the ongoing growth and promotion of our College in the China and South East Asian region. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a significant part of a growing team focused on laying strong foundations for the continued success and growth of the college. The successful applicant will need to have marketing experience and have demonstrated a real go-getter attitude.
The China and South East Asia Marketing Manager is responsible for conducting focused marketing and business development activities that result in a consistent supply of students to our College. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing plan and achieving the annual sales target set for the College. This person must be a leader with experience marketing and can prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Conducting targeted, consistent and documented marketing activities that result in student enrolment numbers and ensure the sales and financial targets of the College are met;
- Ensure all relationships with NCVE’s referral network are conducted ethically and professionally
- Marketing and Sales of both our ELICOS and CRICOS programs to stakeholders across regions and markets;
- Relationship management with Education and Migration agents both on-shore and off-shore;
- Assist the General Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Campus and deal with any issues that arise which require immediate management action;
- Work with the Academic Manager to ensure that the campus is running smoothly and that the staff are promoting the College in accordance with its objectives and that our stakeholders’ needs are being met;
- Ensure all records are maintained as per NCVE policy and student/client confidentiality is maintained; and
- Uphold the Mission & Objectives of NCVE through your daily actions, attitudes and behaviours.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience in Marketing/ Sales in the International Education Industry. Experience across both ELICOS and CRICOS programs is desirable;
- Aptitude at establishing strong rapport with people from all cultures and demonstrated experience in relationship management;
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of the main International target markets and established relationships within these markets;
- An ability to work autonomously, whilst also working as part of a dynamic and driven team;
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in other languages is highly desirable.
Please consider the selection criteria carefully before applying.
To apply for this exciting new position please forward a covering letter and resume to Emma McComb at email@example.com by Friday, 30th August 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an initial interview.
If you have the relevant experience outlined above and would like to discuss the role further, please contact us on 07 3910 0043.
Only applicants who have the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position.
ELICOS TEACHERS (Casual)
We are currently looking for casual ELICOS teachers for our International School in Brisbane.
- degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other)
- a suitable TESOL qualification eg. DELTA / CELTA preferred
or qualification that contains TESOL as a method.
Additional Qualifications as an advantage
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Qualifications or background in Business / Leadership and Management
Applicants should have:
Experience in teaching any/all of the following ELICOS Courses:
- General English Levels 1-6;
- EAP – English For Academic Purposes;
- Cambridge Examination Courses in FCE/CAE
- Business English;
- Study Tours.
All applicants must aspire to contribute to the development of a new International College in a dynamic and professional International ELT environment.
Role: ELICOS: Teacher of English to International Students
Salary: According to experience.
- Planning – preparing, delivering, evaluating and reviewing ELT Curricula, Syllabi and Lessons.
- Classroom Practice – Delivering motivating, stimulating and enjoyable lessons, using a range of methods, techniques and materials.
- Monitoring student Progress – Monitoring, recording and reporting student progress and Intervention Strategies.
Assessment Designing, setting, marking, recording and reporting formative and summative tests/assessments..
- Monitoring Attendance Records – Monitoring,recording and reporting student attendances.
- Student Counselling – Coordinating and undertaking academic student counselling sessions as specified.
- Administration – Completing all administration tasks in compliance with the ESOS Framework; National Code Standards; National ELICOS Standards.
- Conduct – Developing and maintaining good working relations with students, colleagues, personnel Senior Staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Professional Development – Committing to the continuous improvement and development of NCVE through participating in Professional Development opportunities; Evaluations, Teaching Observation and Performance Appraisal Programmes.
NCVE is an established RTO with a rich history in Australia of assisting students to realise their potential and achieve their career goals. We have been operating for over 20 years and offer our students a wide range of ELICOS and Vocational Courses. NCVE International has been developed in response to meeting the growing global demand for General, Professional, Vocational and Academic English Language skills leading to a variety of Study and Career Pathways including:
- Cert IV in Leadership & Management;
- Diploma of Business;
- Diploma of Leadership and Management;
- Higher Education and University Courses.
NCVE International College is located close to Southbank, the Cultural Precinct and West End, close to shops, cafes and bars, with good public transport links via bus, train, City Cat and cycle-ways.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mrs Linda Towler (Academic Manager) on 07 3910 0043.
Retail/Business Trainer & Assessor (Full-time)
We are currently looking for a Trainer & Assessor with Qualifications and Industry experience in Business and Retail working out of our Wollongong Campus. We are looking for a dynamic trainer & assessor to join our growing team who is:
- details focused;
- experienced and quality-focused; and
- able to work in a team environment.
The role of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Conduct quality training and assessment that supports the requirements under the Australian Qualifications Framework and the Australian Vet Framework. Ensuring adherence to Standards for RTO’s 2015 with particular focus on maintaining and recording evidence requirements;
- Play an active role in acquiring and maintaining student enrolments through a variety of marketing, networking and relationship building activities; and
- Support NCVE in any capacity it may require that utilizes your existing skills or skills it is prepared to develop with you.
The key responsibilities of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Maintain personal qualifications and professional development as required by legislation to perform the role of a trainer for a Registered Training Organisation;
- Conduct all training sessions utilising the resources supplied by NCVE and maintain the integrity of their intended delivery methods, durations and assessment requirements
- Proactively participate in ensuring continuous improvement of our resources, delivery and assessment methods
- Promote NCVE as the preferred provider of training through job active providers, local business, local associations and the general community
- Ensure all student records are maintained as per NCVE policy and student confidentiality is maintained.
- Play an active part in fostering a team environment through sharing and seeking best practice with/from your colleagues
- Uphold the Mission & Objectives of NCVE through your daily actions, attitudes and behaviours
The successful applicant must be well-presented, current qualifications and work experience, a high level of communication and good computer skills. This position is full-time.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to email@example.com
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mr Steven Millard (CEO) on 02 4478 2500.