Enrolment Officer/ Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking for Enrolment Officer/ Administrative Assistant in our Head Office in Batemans Bay. We are looking for an individual to join our growing team who is:
- details focused;
- excellent grammatical skills; and
- able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
The role of the Enrolment Officer/ Administration Assistant is to:
- Support the effective running of the office through a range of administrative duties that allow NCVE to operate in a compliant, efficient and client focused manner;
- Through effective completion of key responsibilities support all staff positions in the office to deliver their required outcomes on time and to standard; and
- Support the ongoing viability of NCVE in any capacity it may require that utilizes your existing skills or skills it is prepared to develop with you.
The key responsibilities of the Enrolment Officer/ Administrative Assistant is to:
- Maintain the integrity of NCVE data bases through timely and accurate data entry and performing quality control measures on information received from staff;
- Process contract reporting requirements via the data base in a timely and accurate manner;
- Process all monthly claims in a timely and accurate manner;
- Process student enrolments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Process student awards in a timely and accurate manner;
- Provide support to executive management and program managers in administrative duties as required; and
- Uphold the Mission & Objectives of NCVE through your daily actions attributes and behaviours.
The successful applicant must be well-presented, have a confident telephone manner and a high level of communication and very good computer skills. Previous data-entry and database management experience are very desirable. This position is full-time.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mr Steven Millard (CEO) on 02 4478 2500.