Retail/Business Trainer & Assessor (Full-time)
We are currently looking for a Trainer & Assessor with Qualifications and Industry experience in Business and Retail working out of our Wollongong Campus. We are looking for a dynamic trainer & assessor to join our growing team who is:
- details focused;
- experienced and quality-focused; and
- able to work in a team environment.
The role of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Conduct quality training and assessment that supports the requirements under the Australian Qualifications Framework and the Australian Vet Framework. Ensuring adherence to Standards for RTO’s 2015 with particular focus on maintaining and recording evidence requirements;
- Play an active role in acquiring and maintaining student enrolments through a variety of marketing, networking and relationship building activities; and
- Support NCVE in any capacity it may require that utilizes your existing skills or skills it is prepared to develop with you.
The key responsibilities of the Trainer/Assessor is to:
- Maintain personal qualifications and professional development as required by legislation to perform the role of a trainer for a Registered Training Organisation;
- Conduct all training sessions utilising the resources supplied by NCVE and maintain the integrity of their intended delivery methods, durations and assessment requirements
- Proactively participate in ensuring continuous improvement of our resources, delivery and assessment methods
- Promote NCVE as the preferred provider of training through job active providers, local business, local associations and the general community
- Ensure all student records are maintained as per NCVE policy and student confidentiality is maintained.
- Play an active part in fostering a team environment through sharing and seeking best practice with/from your colleagues
- Uphold the Mission & Objectives of NCVE through your daily actions, attitudes and behaviours
The successful applicant must be well-presented, current qualifications and work experience, a high level of communication and good computer skills. This position is full-time.
To apply please forward your resume with a cover letter addressing your suitability against the key responsibilities above to email@example.com
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mr Steven Millard (CEO) on 02 4478 2500.