by Michelle Ninshino
There is no doubt that the year 2020 has been difficult for many Australians and people around the world. The COVID-19 pandemic was not only a public health concern, but it also had a considerable impact to many people’s livelihoods. Many found themselves out of a job in an already difficult time.
As we start finding our path to recovery, there is hope for many of us looking to re-enter the workforce.
Recent reports published by the Australian Federal Government has shown a 19.1% (or 38,200 job advertisements) increase in job advertisements in March 2021.
They have also identified 10 occupations in Australia with the most job ads in the month of February 2021. (The treemap below indicates the number of job ads.)
However, despite the demand, employers are having a hard time finding the right people for the job.
According to a survey conducted by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), for employers that say they do not have a sufficient number of employees, more than two-thirds (68%) say the main factor influencing the number of employees is the inability to find suitable staff.
At NCVE, we want to help you become the right hire.
We have been training jobseekers looking to upskill themselves in Australia for 20 years and we believe that training and earning the valuable qualifications are needed to stay ahead.
We offer courses in Retail, Business, and Hospitality – all identified occupations in demand!
- Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)
- Certificate II in Retail (SIR20216)
- Diploma in Leadership and Management (BSB51918)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BCB42518)
- Certificate IV in New Small Business (BSB42618)
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)
- Certificate II in Business (BSB20115)
- Certificate II in Hospitality (SIT20316)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
If you are thinking about starting your career, re-training, or if you are just curious to see what opportunities are available to you, speak to us today to stay ahead of the curve at 1800 180 881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org