NCVE teachers deliver educational excellence. We are always seeking innovative educatorsand talented individuals to join our team of VET and English teachers. We’d welcome your application to work with us.
Becoming a teacher at NCVE will give you the opportunity to teach in a leading RTO and CRICOS college that is focussed on providing the best education for their individual needs.
To be eligible to become an NCVE VET teacher you must:
- be able to demonstrate vocational competency at least to the level of the training package being delivered
- have current industry skills relevant to the teaching position
- hold one of the following qualifications
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus TAEASS502* and TAELLN411*
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma in Vocational Education and Training
- a higher level qualification in adult education
*For those holding a TAE40110 these two additional units are required to be obtained prior to 1 April 2019 to meet compliance requirements.
To be eligible to become an NCVE English Teacher you must have:
- a degree or diploma of at least three years full-time or equivalent (teaching or other)
- a suitable TESOL qualification eg. DELTA / CELTA (preferred) or qualification that contains TESOL as a method.
- Experience in teaching any/all of the following ELICOS Courses:
- General English Levels 1-6;
- EAP – English For Academic Purposes;
- Cambridge Examination Courses in FCE/CAE
- Business English;
- Study Tours.
All applicants must aspire to contribute to the development of a growing International College in a dynamic and professional International ELT environment.